If are you planning to cut off extra calories through proper dieting, the Golden Corral's meatloaf should be on your new menu. This is a special kind of food that does not contain high amount of sugar but very vital because it contains a lot of proteins. The saturated fat in the golden corral meatloaf makes it suitable for people of all ages since it does not lead to any serious health complications.
- 1 1/2 lbs. meatloaf mix (ground veal, sausage, beef)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper (by taste)
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- little bit of chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs (take 5-6 pieces of bread together and put them under the spigot to get them a bit wet, then squeeze water from them, break into pieces into your bowl with above ingredients, may take a bit more bread, you don’t want your mix to be real mushy, but you dont want it dry either)
For the Topping
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Use a large bowl to mix the tomato juice, mustard, onions, beaten eggs, pepper and bread cramps
- Stir them up until they form a thick mixture that resembles porridge
- Check the state of the mixture and if fully blend add the beef mixture into the same bowl
- Take a sizeable pan and cover it with an aluminium foil.
- Put the beef mixture on top of the aluminium foil and squeeze it.
- Use another bowl to mix ketchup, mustard and brown sugar to make topping material.
- Stirring the mixture for a few seconds will help the sugar to dissolve in the ketchup pour the mixture on the meatloaf.
- Put the covered beef mixture in an oven and allow it to bake for about one hour.
- Keep on checking the temperature to reduced chances of it getting black patches.
- Remove the baked meatloaf from the oven and allow kit to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Unwrap the delicacy and check on its state, if it has a lot of juice drain it off.
Enjoy taking it with your family.
Thanks tofor this recipe.
You might also want to check out Golden Corral nutritional information for this recipe.
Rated Golden Corral Fans. Written by Mark Heinrichby