- 1 Pound Chicken Leg or Thigh Meat, pulled apart or cut in bite size chunks
- 4 ounces Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered Ginger
- 2 tablesoons dried minced Onion
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons White Wine
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat, and add 2 Tbs. white wine.
- Stir and add chicken.
- Cook for 1 minute and serve.
You might also want to check out Golden Corral nutritional information for this recipe.
Rated Golden Corral Fans. Written by Mark Heinrichby